I thought I would give this format a try. I have really enjoy reading other peoples renditions ever since I first saw this done on Tender Roots. Here goes:
- This salt lamp. I set it up in my office to bring some light and warmth to the grey, rainy days of winter.
- This Origins Active Charcoal Mask, because now that it’s almost gone I realize how much I love it. Ain’t that how life always goes?
- This dress from Old Navy, UGH! It’s the sweatshirt dress of my dreams.
- These Yankee Candle vent sticks, because they keep my car smelling fresh and cozy. I was scared to use them at first, for fear they would be too overwhelming; they are actually quite charming.
- Lastly, my yoga mat, as I am ever so happy to be back to a regular practice (twice a week now!)